The 6DOF platform is very suitable for simulation training. The mainstream domestic simulation training fields basically use 3/6DOF platforms to simulate scenes, such as simulating helicopters, planes, cars, ships, etc. The human body is intuitive by riding on the simulator. Feel the simulator acceleration, climbs, descents and bumps.
In recent years, the demand for the simulator of the degree of freedom platform in my country has been increasing, and the 6dof platform has gradually developed from the traditional hydraulic and pneumatic to the electric servo electric cylinder as the main driving method. The 6-DOF platform manufacturer of servo electric cylinders has a lot of project experience. With its excellent technical strength and high-quality after-sales service, it is widely praised by customers. Here we take the 6-DOF racing simulator as an example to analyze Nanjing for you. Why is Full Control favored by customers in the market?
The 6-DOF racing simulator of Nanjing Total Control is composed of a 6-DOF platform, drive system, control system, etc. Its performance, motion, force feedback and other parameters are super-real to simulate the motion state of a real car, so it is very practical in terms of actual experience. Realistic, can meet the various postures required for scientific research training.
Nanjing fully controlled 6DOF racing simulator has the following characteristics:
1. The entire six-degree-of-freedom platform is stable in structure and reasonable in design. It adopts rigid materials, which are wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, and can maintain a stable operation state for a long time; it has the characteristics of good rigidity, high positioning accuracy and large bearing capacity, and is suitable for most vehicles on the market. simulation.
2. The servo system is used as a drive to make up for various shortcomings of traditional pneumatic and hydraulic, and the overall weight is also light.
3. The motion simulation system is divided into a low-frequency motion simulation system and a high-frequency motion (vibration) simulation system. The low-frequency motion simulation system simulates the motion of the vehicle in six degrees of freedom: longitudinal, lateral, vertical, roll, pitch, and yaw. The frequency motion simulation system simulates the vibrations caused by road surface irregularities, engine vibrations, and vehicle body resonances that vehicle occupants experience during vehicle operation.
4. Vehicle real-time dynamics model. The vehicle real-time dynamics model calculates the vehicle state in real time according to the road surface model and the driver's manipulation input signals (such as steering wheel angle, accelerator pedal angle, brake pedal angle, etc.) to obtain the motion of the vehicle. Mechanical and dynamic parameters, such as speed, acceleration, angular velocity, angular acceleration, vehicle suspension state, steering wheel feedback force, etc. The real-time vehicle dynamics model should improve the accuracy of the solution as much as possible while satisfying the real-time performance. The visual system, sound effect simulation system, manipulation simulation system, tactile feedback system, and instrumentation simulation system must be derived from the vehicle dynamics model. Acquiring data, a real-time vehicle dynamics model is the heart of the vehicle simulator.
5. Through the computer software, the various road conditions that may be encountered in real life can be truly restored, and the operator can truly experience the impact of the overweight and weightlessness caused by the bumps and undulations of the road while driving.